homemade Vegan Mayo
- In a high speed blender (I only use Vitamix) add ALL Ingredients of homemade Vegan Mayo
- blend until completely smooth.
Vegan Buffalo Sliders with Homemade Ranch
- Start by making the homemade ranch (you want it to be chilled before using it). If you are using my homemade vegan mayo then be sure to make that ahead of time as well.
- In a bowl, combine all the ranch ingredients and mix well until completely combined. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Preheat the oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper
- Be sure to press tofu to remove all the excess moisture. Cut the tofu lengthwise into 4 pieces and then cut in half - you should have 8 squares.
- Have your bowl of almond milk, bowl of bread crumbs, and bowl of corn flour ready to go - use a deep bowl to make it easier to dip the tofu.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, and salt into the corn flour and combine
- Take a piece of tofu and dip it into the corn flour, then into the almond milk, and then into the bread crumbs - transfer to the baking sheet and repeat for the rest of the tofu.
- Bake at 400º for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and in a deep baking dish add the HOT buffalo sauce. Submerge the baked tofu into the hot sauce and flip to make sure the tofu is completely covered with the buffalo sauce.
- Transfer back to the baking sheet and brush with some more buffalo sauce.
- Bake at 400º for another 20-25 minutes
- To assemble, toast the two ends of gf hamburger buns. Smear some buffalo sauce on the bottom piece, add some lettuce, add the tofu, and smear the homemade ranch on the top piece of the bun and close.
- Eat and enjoy :)